Tuesday, August 25, 2009

REAL SHIT(B.I.G)



man real shit some times i just sit and think and my thought make me blind what if my life what have just that 10 sec. of that flat line would anyone have tears in there eyes, i can not believe that i have these thoughts in my mind but its real shit and i cant quit the thoughts have me in a rage, but through the times in my life i think and say what id my life whats reduced to that flat line, but what they grive over me people at the funeral fronting like they miss me, sometimes i feel that the will decease me but the sound of the flat line haunts me and good thoughts are under me but stupid shit i take the magnum to the dome and threatin to pull shit, but bullshit often u know what i am sick of talken


AYE AND I WANT TO LET YALL KNOW I WAS WRITING THATS ALL BEIN THE POET I AM I JUST WRITE ABOUT ANYTHING

A.L.I.A.S
THE MOVEMENT
1NE

No comments:

Post a Comment