Wednesday, August 19, 2009

the movement continues


http://usershare.net/txkv7q1se71m

Download W/ Da Prince by my bro 'Rio Grice.... a must download.... serious LETS GO PPL!!!!!!!!!!!!! CLICK THE LINK UP TOP TO DOWNLOAD THE SONG

because man A.L.I.A.S is on the move and if u not on it with us u are goin to get left we aew making things happen as we speak and we are going to continue to move and put things out so you the people can help us A.L.I.A.S MAKE IT happen because at the end of the day people the fans of A.L.I.A.S are one of the most important things so people lets go spread the word tell ur friends putt it on u blog and ur twitter page every every were it does not matter where because remember A.L.I.A.S is on the move people
signing off
TEZ-O
AKA
D.Q
A.L.I.A.S
THE MOVEMENT
1NE

No comments:

Post a Comment